2nd Open Call: Change2Twin Assessment Voucher
A programme designed to support manufacturing SMEs and MidCaps in their digitalisation process by providing Digital Twin solutions
Second Change2Twin Assessment Voucher created to help manufacturing SMEs and MidCaps in their digitalisation process by providing Digital Twin solutions that allow companies to significantly increase global competitiveness. We want to ensure easy access to technologies needed to deploy it
One-of-a-kind Open Call to help 30 manufacturers in their digital transformation. Together with 18 EU partners, this European project wants to provide funding for the adoption of Digital Twin manufacturing. SMEs and MidCaps can apply for an assessment voucher worth up to 10,000 euros and receive a thorough analysis of their digitalization potential and a ready-to-use recipe for their digital twin deployment.
What does Change2Twin offer?
The project provides beneficiaries with individual assessments and a ready-to-use recipe for the digital twin deployment.
- Applicants will choose a DIH to work with, in order for them to conduct an analysis of the digitalization potential of the specific business, and provide 3 ready-to-use recipes for implementation.
- Selected projects will receive up to 10,000 euros as a lump sum to cover the costs of the service, including those provided by the DIH.
The eligible applicant must be manufacturing SMEs or MidCaps, established in one of the European Union member states and its Overseas Countries and Territories (OCT), in H2020 associated countries: Albania, Armenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Faroe Islands, Georgia, Iceland, Israel, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Moldova, Norway, Serbia, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine or in the United Kingdom.
Apply before 30th September 2022 at 17:00 CEST
Read More https://bit.ly/3zx0Hcw
#Horizon2020 #DigitalTwins #Fundingopportunity
- Read more: https://bit.ly/3zx0Hcw
- Apply before 30th September 2022
- Visit the Change2Twin community: https://bit.ly/3zzvgyu
- Join the Change2Twin community: https://bit.ly/3zzvgyu
- Visit the Change2Twin website: https://bit.ly/39fUnLI
Contact our team at FundingBox for Change2Twin:
- Anca Marín (project manager): firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Delia Molina (communications): email@example.com.
Change2Twin is a European project which supports manufacturing SMEs in their digitalization process by providing Digital Twin solutions. The concept of Digital Twin is one of the big game-changers in manufacturing and allows companies to significantly increase their global competitiveness.
The project consortium consists of 18 European companies: 9 SMEs, 3 mid-caps, one university, one supercomputing centre, two research and technology organisations (RTO) and two associations. The group is divided into ten core partners (1-10) and eight pilot experiment partners (11-18). The pilot experiment partners will leave the consortium in the second half of the project after their activities have been completed.
The core consortium includes four SME/MidCap companies, TTTech, Jotne, BOC and CloudBroker that commercially address IT technologies associated with digital twinning. The pilot experiment partners have commercial interests in improved digital twin technologies either as end-users or technology providers.