SCDI (Slovak Centre for Digital Innovations)
Only about 1 out of 5 companies across the EU are highly digitalised. Similarly, around 60% of large industries and more than 90% of SMEs lag behind in digital innovation. The digital revolution brings opportunities for big and small companies, but many of them still find it difficult to know in which technologies to invest and how to secure financing for their digital transformation.
Within this context, Digital Innovation Hub – Slovak Centre for Digital Innovations (SCDI) can help ensure that every company, small or large, high-tech or not, can take advantage of digital opportunities. SCDI is one-stop shop that will help companies become more competitive with regard to their business/production processes, products or services using digital technologies. SCDI will provide access to technical expertise and experimentation, so that companies can “test before invest”. It will also provide innovation services, such as financing advice, training and skills development that are needed for a successful digital transformation.
The founding members of SCDI are
- a) IT Association of Slovakia (hereinafter referred to as ITAS)
- b) Association of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Industry of the Slovak Republic (hereinafter referred to as ZCHFP SR)
- c) Association of Industrial Research and Development Organizations (hereinafter referred to as ZPVVO)
- d) Association of Pulp and Paper Industry of the Slovak Republic (hereinafter referred to as ZCPP SR)
- e) Industrial Innovation Cluster (IIC)